- Leading Brand: Proudly presented by Makeblock, a global leading brand in STEAM education solution that has integrated in 140+ countries.
- Easy Installation: Don’t judge it by size, he is a real robot that has many modes to play with, like obstacle avoidance, line-follow and etc. It is easy to build within 15 mins and can be controlled by remote or smartphones through Makeblock App (iOS/Android).
- Multiple Forms: It’s up to you to decide if you want to follow the guide or DIY it with your own imagination to make your mBot completely differ from everyone else, you can also upgrade it by purchasing the add-on package of mBot to DIY more forms of mBot.
- Edutainment: Code it from all platform, the mBlock Blockly App (iOS/Android) is a great place to train the logical thinking for new coders. The advanced mBlock software (Windows/MacOS/Linux/Chrome) is one of the most popular entry-level coding platforms with more than 450,000+ users that helps kids to bring their creativity from playing into reality.
- Battery Requirements: 4 pcs AA batteries or 1 pcs 3.7V 1800mAh Lithium for mBot and CR2025 coin battery for Remote. Batteries are not included.
This version does not support connection to mobile devices. It uses a 2.4GHz wireless dongle to directly connect between a computer and the mBot, hence connection is fast and easy.
- Version: mBot V1.1-Blue (2.4G Version)
- Packing Method: Box Packing
- Product Information: DIM (L.D.H)??17*13*9 cm
- Package Information: G.W??1.03kg?? DIM(L.D.H)??21.5*18*10.5cm
- Inputs: Light Sensor, Button, IR Receiver, Me Ultrasonic Sensor, Me Line-follower Sensor
- Outputs: Buzzer, RGB LED, IR Transmitter, two motor ports
- Power: 3.7V Lithium battery (charger on board) or four 1.5V AA batteries (not included)
- Compatibility: macOSX?? Window