What is mBot?
mBot is a STEAM education robot for beginners, that makes teaching and learning robot programming simple and fun. With just a screwdriver, the step by step instructions, and a study schedule, children can build a robot from scratch and experience the joys of hands-on creation.
What are the benefits of learning mBot?
As they go, they will learn about a variety of robotic machinery and electronic parts, get to grips with the fundamentals of block-based programming, and develop their logical thinking and design skills.
- Leading Brand: Proudly presented by Makeblock, a global leading brand in STEAM education solution that has integrated in 140+ countries.
- Easy Installation: Don’t judge it by size, he is a real robot that has many modes to play with, like obstacle avoidance, line-follow and etc. It is easy to build within 15 mins and can be controlled by remote or smartphones through Makeblock App (iOS/Android).
- Multiple Forms: It’s up to you to decide if you want to follow the guide or DIY it with your own imagination to make your mBot completely differ from everyone else, you can also upgrade it by purchasing the add-on package of mBot to DIY more forms of mBot.
- Edutainment: Code it from all platform, the mBlock Blockly App (iOS/Android) is a great place to train the logical thinking for new coders. The advanced mBlock software (Windows/MacOS/Linux/Chrome) is one of the most popular entry-level coding platforms with more than 450,000+ users that helps kids to bring their creativity from playing into reality.
- Battery Requirements: 4 pcs AA batteries or 1 pcs 3.7V 1800mAh Lithium for mBot and CR2025 coin battery for Remote. Batteries are not included.
- Easy assembly, no soldering
mBot assembles in 10-15minutes and has color-labeled RJ25 ports for convenient wiring.
- Intelligently control mBot with three preset modes
mBot comes programmed with three preset control modes: obstacle-avoidance, line-following, and manual control to make implementing projects even easier.
- Drag-and-drop graphical programming
mBlock app (IOS/Android) and software (Windows/OS/Chrome) are based on the popular Scratch software and provide a quick way to learn to code. As students advance, they can program mBot using the Arduino? IDE.
- Endless creations
mBot is compatible with the vast catalog of Makeblock platform components and most LEGO? pieces, so students are limited only by their imaginations. They can also upgrade it by purchasing the add-on package of mBot to DIY more forms of mBot.
- Version: mBot V1.1-Blue (Bluetooth Version)
- Packing Method: Box Packing
- Product Information: N.W?0.44kg? DIM?L.D.H)?17*13*9 cm
- Package Information: G.W?0.87kg? DIM(L.D.H)?21.5*18*10cm
- Inputs: Light Sensor? Button?IR Receiver? Me Ultrasonic Sensor? Me Line-follower Sensor
- Outputs: Buzzer? RGB LED?IR Transmitter? two motor ports
- Power: 3.7V Lithium battery (charger on board) or four 1.5V AA batteries (not included)
- Compatibility: macOSX? Windows 7 or higher?Linux?iOS 9.0 or higher?Android? Web
- Certificates: CE-RED?FCC-DOC?SRRC?CE-ROHS?NCC?RCM
- 1 x Mainboard mCore
- 2 x Wheel
- 2 xTire
- 6 x M3?25mm Screw
- 1 x Chassis
- 2 x Motor Bracket
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 15 x M4?8mm Screw
- 1 x Me Ultrasonic Sensor
- 1 x Lithium Battery Holder
- 2 x RJ25 Cable
- 4 x M2.2 ? 9mm Self-drilling Screw
- 2 x Motor
- 2 x Lithium battery Shell
- 1 x USB Cable
- 8 x M3 Nut
- 1 x Mini Wheel
- 2 x Motor Shaft Accessories
- 4 x M4 ?25mm Brass Stud
- 1 x IR remote control
- 1 x Bluetooth Module
- 1 x ME Line-follower Sensor
- 2 x mCore Shell_mCor