Arduino is the easiest platform to learn digital making. However, many students, as well as the teachers, still find it is difficult to get started and get familiar with Arduino. This could due to two reasons:
- Most of the students and teachers do not have knowledge in either electronics or coding or both;
- Most of the beginner’s guide and sample codes are developed by the technical persons who do not understand the pains of the non-technical people.
This product is developed by a non-technical person aims to solve the problem for the beginners who want to learn Arduino and digital making for the first time. The learning material is intentionally designed to allow the beginners to see the results (programming output) immediately, get excited then follow by the superficial explanation on how things work.
1. Copy the codes given blindly.
2. Upload the code to the board. See the result immediately, get excited.
3. Codes are explained line by line using the layman language.
4. Learn extra electronics knowledge and coding syntax if you want.
This product consists of 17 interesting projects that cover 7 fundamental topics in digital making.
LESSON 1 DIGITAL OUTPUT
Project 1: Turn On An LED
Project 2: Blink An LED
Project 3: Blink the LEDs In Sequence
LESSON 2 DIGITAL INPUT
Project 4: On-board Pushbutton Switch
Project 5: External Pushbutton Switch
LESSON 3 ANALOG OUTPUT
Project 6: Construct An LED Circuit
Project 7: Fade An LED
LESSON 4 MELODY TONE
Project 8: Compose Basic Tone
Project 9: Compose “Happy Birthday” Melody
Project 10: Optimize Your Codes
LESSON 5 ANALOG INPUT
Project 11: Display Analog Value On Serial Monitor
Project 12: Read Analog IR Sensor
Project 13: IR Sensor To Detect Black Line
LESSON 6 DC MOTOR
Project 14: Control A DC Motor
Project 15: Controlling A Motor Speed Using A Pushbutton
LESSON 7 ULTRASONIC SENSOR
Project 16: Setting Up Ultrasonic Sensor
Project 17: Build A Car’s Rear Bumper Sensor
Parts & Material Included:
- 1 x Maker UNO
- 1 x 3V Miniature Brush Motor
- 1 x DIY 4 Blades Motor Propeller (blue)
- 1 x SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor
- 1 x IR Line Sensor
- 3 x LED 5mm Red
- 3 x LED 5mm Yellow
- 3 x LED 5mm Green
- 3 x Pushbutton Switch
- 10 x Resistor 220 Ohm
- 10 x Resistor 1K Ohm
- 10 x Resistor 10K Ohm
- 1 x Diode 1N4007
- 2 x Transistor 2N2222
- 1 x Finger Preset 10K
- 1 x 40 Ways Male to Male Jumper
- 1 x 40 Ways Male to Female Jumper
- 1 x Micro B USB Cable
- 1 x Breadboard 8.5cm x 5.5cm
- Beginner Guide
- CH34X driver (Please ensure the Maker UNO is plug into computer USB port during driver installation)
- Windows (V3.5 Mar2019)
- Mac OS (V1.5 Mar2019)
- Linux (V1.5 Mar2019) (Normally is readily installed)
- CH34X Driver – Get the latest driver from the factory
- Maker UNO’s Default Program
- Arduino IDE Download
There are no reviews yet.